Peter G Williams & Associates has successfully represented thousands of clients in civil actions in Federal Court, Supreme Court, District Court, Magistrates Court, Fair Work Australia and in the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal jurisdictions.
We are experienced at representing both the Defendant and Plaintiff in complex Civil Disputes. It is important that the resulting judgment include not only the clients claim but also the legal costs and interest accrued on the claim.
When acting on behalf of the Plaintiff, Peter G. Williams & Associates. will advise you on the strict statutory time limits within which a preliminary Notice of Claim, if required by law, must be served upon all intended entities identified as Defendants to the proposed action.
Civil matters handled by Peter G. Williams & Associates include:-
- Inheritance disputes related to Family provision claims pursuant to Section 41 Succession Act 1981
- Private International law disputes concerning Forum and jurisdictional issues and stays of proceedings
- Motor vehicle property damage claims
- Enforcing Land Contracts , Licence Agreements and Commercial Leases
- Defamation law
- Commercial Litigation (including Insurance litigation, enforcing restrictive covenants and terms of trade)
- Consumer protection legislation such as Competition and Consumer Act 2010
- Bailment of goods
- Copyright, Passing Off and Breach of Trademark actions
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Debt collection
- Statutory Demands for Payment
- Enforcing Terms of Trade
- Product liability
- Creditors’ Petitions in Federal Court (Bankruptcy Division)
- Workers compensation claims
- Criminal compensation Claims
- Land encroachment disputes
- Administrative law
- Anti-discrimination law
- Breach of Contract
- Building encroachment disputes
- Negligence Claims
- Medical negligence
- Personal Injuries Claims
- At Peter G. Williams & Associates, Accepts instructions from other lawyers in town agency civil procedure matters.
You can entrust civil litigation matter to Peter G. Williams & Associates with confidence that the matter will be dealt with efficiently and the Plaintiff claims will be pursued vigorously